Again use the crock pot as much as you can when you are busy. Saves you so much time and produces some great food! I add all my ingredients to the crock pot the night before, place in the refrigerator, and in the morning plug it in and turn it on. Once you are ready for dinner mix up some coleslaw, I just buy cabbage already shredded at the store and mix in some bottled coleslaw dressing. A quick and easy dinner that everyone will love.
Crock Pot Pulled Pork
~ 2 1/2 pound boneless pork shoulder or roast
~ 3 Tbsp. brown sugar
~ 2 Tbsp. Cajun seasoning (or your favorite like Pappy’s)
~ 1 Tbsp. onion powder
~ 1 Tbsp. garlic powder
~ 1 Tbsp. cumin
~ 1/2 cup apple juice
~ 1/2 cup cider vinegar
~ A few drops of liquid smoke
1. Combine the rub spices and coat the pork.
2. Put apple juice and vinegar in crock pot and add the pork.
3. Turn on crock pot to high for an hour and then turn down to med and cook for about 10 hours.
4. Remove the liquid from the crock pot and shred the pork. Add your favorite barbecue sauce and cook for another 30 minutes.
5. Place the pork on a bun and add your favorite barbecue sauce, coleslaw, or pickles. Enjoy!
Click Below to Print Recipe