This recipe can be made ahead of time and stuck in the refrigerator until you are ready to bake it. You can double the recipe to make more if you have a bigger family and it can also be made a frozen as well. So many options with this recipe. It is also really simple to make even on a busy night.
~ 1 lb. ground beef
~ 1/2 medium onion, chopped
~ 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of celery or cream of chicken soup
~ 1 16 oz. package frozen tater tots
~ 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
~ salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375o F.
2. Brown ground beef. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Add chopped onion, cook until tender.
4. Combine ground beef mixture and cream soup and then spread evenly in a 9 x 9 casserole dish.
5. Top mixture with tater tots.
6. Bake, uncovered for 30-40 minutes until bubbly and tots are golden brown.
7. Remove from oven and top with cheese, return to oven until melted.
Click Below to Print Recipe