If you are ever in need of something quick to make that you don’t need to run to the store for ingredients and everybody will love, you need to make these! I made these and in less than a day the whole pan was gone and my kids didn’t eat much. I found these over at My Own Sweet Thyme. They were everything that you love about a snickerdoodle but in a brownie form. Amazing!
~ 2 2/3 cups flour
~ 2 tsp. baking powder
~ 1 tsp. salt
~ 2 cups packed brown sugar
~ 2 cup butter, at room temperature
~ 2 eggs, at room temperature
~ 1 Tbsp. vanilla
~ 2 Tbsp. white sugar
~ 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350o. Lightly grease a 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, beat together the butter, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla until smooth. Add the flour mixture to the egg mixture and beat until well blended.
4. Spread the batter evenly in the prepared pan.
5. In a small bowl, combine the white sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle the mixture evenly over the batter in the baking pan.
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the surface springs back when gently pressed. Remove from oven and let cool slightly on a wire rack. While still warm, cut into squares with a sharp knife.
Click Below To Print Recipe