So in my house we eat a lot of chicken. I really don’t have a reason for why we do, seems that everyone likes it and doesn’t cry or complain to much when I serve it. I especially like to find good chicken recipes that I can make extra and then use it on top of my salad for the next few days. This turned out to be one of those recipes. It was really simple to make and I pretty much always have the ingredients in my house so extra bonus not to mention the kids ate it! I hope it is a hit in your house to.
Baked Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken
~ 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
~ 4 garlic cloves, minced
~ 4 Tbsp. brown sugar
~ 3 tsp. olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 500 degrees and lightly grease a casserole dish.
2. In a small saute pan, saute garlic with olive oil until tender.
3. Remove from heat and stir in brown sugar.
4. Place chicken breasts in prepared baking dish and cover with the garlic and brown sugar mixture.
5. Salt and pepper to taste.
6. Bake uncovered for 15-30 minutes or until juices run clear.
Click Below to Print Recipe